Execute a one-time Receive Log/Item Receipt Sync to Netsuite
- The following steps outline how to execute a one-time sync of Receive Log data to NetSuite. Receive Logs can only sync one-way from Procurify to NetSuite.
- Netsuite Item Receipt is referred to as Receive Log in Procurify
- For more information on the NetSuite Integration, click here.
1. In NetSuite, hover over the Procurify tab → Configuration and select Configurations
2. On the Procurify Configurations page, select Settings next to the appropriate domain
3. Click the tab Inbound Data Flows. Select Schedule/Execute under the Action column for the Item Receipt Lines row.
4. Select Edit
5. Select the blue down arrow button next to Save and select Save and Execute. Your Item Receipts are now available in NetSuite.