- Shared Payment methods
- Shared Addresses
- Share all needed settings to make Punchout Orders
The following article outlines how to adjust payment and address settings to shared in Amazon. Amazon by default disabled share settings.
1) Head into Business Settings
2) Select Shared Settings under the Billing & Shipping section
3) Your Shared settings should be set to Shared Payment Methods and Addresses
- You will need Admin access and credentials to make adjustments within Amazon Business Settings
- For more information on the Amazon Integration, click here.