- Determine how many Bills have been allocated to a Department
- Check all Invoices allocated within a certain date range.
- Can I export Bills?
- Is it possible to export Bills?
Export Method #1:
This export method will create a record of approved bills exported from Procurify.
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select Accounts Payable.
- Select Manage Bills.
- Select the Approved tab.
- You can filter Bills by date, vendor, or currency, by selecting the filter option at the top of the screen. To export all Bills, refrain from filtering and select the checkbox at the top of the screen.
- Once Bills ready for export are selected, click the Export CSV button at the top right of the screen.
- Select the appropriate format type from the dropdown and select Submit. The file will be sent to the email associated with the account.
Export Method #2:
- Navigate to Settings from the left-hand navigation bar
- Under the Tools section, select Export data
- Select the Prepare CSV button under Bills
- Select the appropriate date range and filter Bill Status
- Select the option to export the file
- Once downloaded, open the file within Excel, or your spreadsheet tool of choice
- Once the file is downloaded, filter the file by the Department column and other columns within the spreadsheet.
- Draft Bills are not exportable at the current time.