- Create a new Account Code
- Add more Account Codes
- Creating account codes and assigning departments
- Select SETTINGS → Manage Chart of Accounts under the Finance section
- Select CREATE ACCOUNT CODE
- Type Account Code and Account Name fields
- Select the appropriate Expense Type from the drop-down
- Select the appropriate Department from the drop-down. Ensure this field is selected or the Account Code will not be available for the necessary Department(s).
- Select SAVE ACCOUNT CODE
Success! You've created an Account Code.
- User needs permissions for Manage Chart of Accounts under Finance to complete the steps listed.
- How to Import Account Codes