- Switch domains on Procurify Web
- Switching between Domains
- Switching domains
The following article outlines how to switch between multiple company domains. Customers with multiple Procurify domains linked may benefit from having domain switching enabled to allow users to easily and quickly switch between your company's domains For this feature to work, every connected domain toggling must be enabled. If you do not have this feature, please get in touch with your Procurify representative.
Near the top right-hand side, look for the Select a Domain option
Select the small down arrow to view domains.
Select the domain you wish to navigate to.
You can switch between any of your linked domains by clicking the dropdown.
- To do this on our Mobile App, please see the link for details on How to Switch Between Multiple Domains on Procurify Mobile.
- If you do not have this option on your domain, you will have to reach out to your Procurify Account Manager to have domains Linked.
- If your company is using single sign-on, then SSO must be enabled on each Procurify domain in order for domain switching to work