- Make a Bill for employee Expenses to Reimburse employee expenses that have been paid
- Steps for creating an Expense Bill
First, navigate to the Account Payable tab on the left-hand navigational bar.
Select Unbilled Expense
Search for the desired Unbilled Expense Items
Click the button and select the Edit pencil icon to cost allocate your expenses
Once complete, select the check-boxes to the left of the unbilled items you'd like to bill
Once all items are selected, click the + Create expense bill button. If the Expense Reports selected are for more than one employee, multiple Expense Bills will be generated as you can only have one Vendor or Employee linked per Bill.
Populate the required fields that appear
- After this, the Expense Bills will be located within the Accounts Payable → Bills.
- Users must be assigned the Accounts Payable permission to create Expense Bills.
- You can create more than one Expense Bill at a time by selecting multiple items.
- Import Employee Expense Reimbursement to be Paid into Quickbooks Online