- Save time by grouping catalog items into bundles
- Bundle the items together that are often requested and purchased together
- Ensure accuracy of multi-item bundles
- Avoid requests from containing items from unwanted vendors
- Procurify web app
- You will need Manage Product Catalog permission under Procure in order to create bundles.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Navigate to Procure > Product Catalog from the left-hand navigation bar.
Click the Bundles header to see the list of current bundles.
Select the yellow button.
Enter a "Bundle Name" and "Bundle Description".
From the left-hand side, search for the items that will be included within the bundle, and check the boxes beside the items you'd like to add to the bundle.
On the right, choose the quantity to be ordered for each Catalog Item.
Select the blue Save Catalog Item button.
Once complete, from an Order Request you can select the Bundles tab to see your list of Bundled Items: