- Send messages to other employees
- Add comments to an order
- Notify other users with comments
1. When viewing a Purchase Order, Request for Order, Request for Expense or a Travel Request click this icon in the upper right-hand corner:
2. You will see a comment window drop-down that is similar to the following:
3. Enter your comment and click the blue Send button.
Tagging users in comments
Typing in the @ symbol will "tag" another employee and they will be notified of the comment
However, Users tagged in comments in requests, orders, or bills where they do not have permission will be unable to see the request/order/bill. E.g. A requester (without purchaser permissions) will not be able to see a purchase order they have been tagged on.
Users will receive a notification in-app in the top right corner via the notification icon and on the recent comments on the dashboard.
- At this time, it is not possible to run a report on comments.