- Delete an Approved Order
- Remove Approved Orders
- Reject final approved Order Items.
- Delete final approved Order Items.
- Procurify Web App.
- Since approved Order Requests cannot be deleted, the items must be rejected within the Procure tab.
- The steps below will need to be completed by a user with the Procure permission assigned to them.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Select the Procure > Procurement tab from the left-hand navigational menu.
Select the dropdown menu beside the search, and then select "Order".
Enter the number of the approved Order Request and press enter.
Check the box on the left-hand side each of the Order items, or check the box at the top to select all.
Select the red Reject Items button.
Within the window that appears, Confirm the deletion.