- Make field(s) unavailable to edit
- How to lock item fields
- Locking items so that they are uneditable
- Toggle "Catalock" for Product Catalog Items
- Disallow Users to edit product item fields on order request
The following article outlines how to prevent users from editing the details of an item.
Under the Procure tab, select Product Catalog.
Select the [...] button beside the Catalog Item you would like to make changes to.
Select Edit Item.
In the bottom left-hand corner of the new window, use the Catalock toggle button to allow the items to be editable or uneditable by Requesters.
View the image below for an example of a catalog item that has catalock enabled.
- For information on making these changes to all Catalog Items take a look at How to Manage the Catalock Permission for All Product Catalog Items.