- Make field(s) unavailable to edit
- How to lock item fields
- Locking items so that they are uneditable
- Toggle "Catalock" for Product Catalog Items
- Disallow Users to edit product item fields on order request
The following article outlines how to prevent users from editing the details of an item.
Navigate to Procure → Product Catalog.
Click the 3-dot options button [...] button beside the applicable Catalog Item.
Click Edit Item.
Use the Catalock toggle to allow the items to allow/disallow item editing.
View the image below for an example of a catalog item that has catalock enabled.
- For information on making these changes to all Catalog Items, see How to Manage the Catalock Permission for All Product Catalog Items.