The following article outlines how to turn on and off Approval Delegation mode. Only users with Manage Users access under Settings will be able to delegate for an alternate user. The delegator and delegate should both have Approver roles. Learn more about Approval Delegation.
How to delegate your Approvals
- Click your name at the top right corner and click Account
- Select the Approver Delegation tab
- Select Delegate
- Input Assign to, Date, and an Optional Message
- Select Submit
How to delegate an alternate users Approvals
- Go to Settings → Manage Users.
- Find and select the delegator's name.
- Go to Approver Settings tab.
- Select the Delegate button.
- Toggle the switch from OFF to ON to Move the users Currently Pending Approval requests
- Select the user you wish to Delegate to
- Submit your changes
How to deactivate delegation mode for yourself
- Select your name in the top right-hand corner and go to Account.
- Select the Approver Delegation tab.
- Select Cancel Delegation.
- Confirm your action by selecting Continue within the pop-up that appears.
How to deactivate delegation mode for an alternate user
- Select Settings
- Select Manage Users
- Select the delegator (The person who is/will be away from the office)
- Select Approver Settings
- Select Cancel Delegation
- To deactivate delegation if you're the delegator select Cancel Delegation top right