- Edit a pending Request for Order as needed.
- Make changes to an Order Request that has already been submitted.
- Modifying a request for order
- What can I edit in a pending request
- What can I edit in a request
- What can I change in a pending request
- What can I modify in pending request
What can and cannot be edited in a Pending Request for Order:
Due to customization, your interface text may differ. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
Only the original Requester and designated Approver can edit the items on the pending Request. A Request can be edited even when it's been partially approved.
From the dashboard, click Pending Order Requests
Select the applicable request
Click the 3-dot options button for the applicable item and click Edit Item.
Make the applicable changes and click Save Changes.
The Location and Department or a pending order cannot be edited.
All changes will appear in the audit log at the bottom of the request.
- Items cannot be added to a Pending Request. You can only edit existing items.
- Only the current Approver will be able to edit the order details.
- For changing the Location and/or Department on a request, select How to Change the Budget an Item is Assigned to After it Has Been Approved.