- Edit a pending Request for Order as needed.
- Make changes to an Order Request that has already been submitted.
- Modifying a request for order
Only the original Requester, as well as the Approver, will be able to make changes to the items on the pending Request. A Request can be edited even when it's been partially approved.
Select the appropriate pending Request from the Pending tab.
Select the [...] button on the far right of the line item you would like to edit.
Select Edit Item.
Make the necessary changes within the window that appears.
Select the blue Add Order Item button to save your changes.
- It is not possible to add items to a Pending Request. You can only edit existing items.
- If there's more than one Approver set up in the Approval Routing, only the current Approver will be able to edit the order details.
- Changing the Location and/or Department is not included in the following steps. For steps, select How to Change the Budget an Item is Assigned to After it Has Been Approved.