- Edit a pending Request for Order as needed.
- Make changes to an Order Request that has already been submitted.
- Procurify web app
- Only the original Requester, as well as the Approver will be able to make changes to the items on the pending Request.
- If there's more than one Approver set up in the Approval Routing, only the current Approver will be able to edit the order details.
- Changing the Location and/or Department is not included within the steps below. For steps on changing the Location and/or Department please see How to Change the Budget an Item is Assigned to After it Has Been Approved.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Select the appropriate pending Request from the Pending tab.
Select the [...] button on the far right of the line item you would like to edit.
Select Edit Item.
Make the necessary changes within the window that appears.
Select the blue Add Order Item button to save your changes.