- Change credit card on expense
- Move an approved Expense item to Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Mark an Expense as being paid by credit card.
- Change payment from Other to Credit card for expense
You must be an Accounts Payable User or have custom permission to access Unbilled Expense Items to perform the following steps.
Navigate to Accounts Payable → Unbilled Expense
Click the 3-dot options button [...] to the right of the applicable item and select Edit
In the pop-up, click Advanced Change Options to expand the dropdown.
Select Paying with Credit Card and select the applicable card.
Select the blue Edit Item button to confirm changes.
- If a credit card has been set up but is not showing in the drop-down list, follow these instructions on how to make credit cards available for requesters.