- Change credit card on expense
- Move an approved Expense item to Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Mark an Expense as being paid by credit card.
- Change payment from Other to Credit card for expense
Head into the ACCOUNTS PAYABLE section
Select the UNBILLED EXPENSE ITEM
Select the [...] button on the far right-hand side of the item you would like to edit
Within the pop-up window that appears, select Advanced Change Options at the bottom.
Check the box beside Paying by Credit Card
Select the intended credit card from the drop-down menu.
Select the blue Edit Item button to confirm changes.
- Only users with access to Unbilled Expense Items within Accounts Payable will be able to perform the steps listed.
- The following instructions assume that the approved expense should have been marked as paid by credit card when it had been originally created and Approved, rather than reimbursable.