- Restrict the amount that an item can be changed in value by a purchaser.
- Limit the cost difference that can be adjusted by a purchaser.
- Set how much a purchaser can edit when creating a purchase order.
- Procurify web app
- Manage Users access within the Settings is required to follow the steps below.
- The purchasing permission must be given to a user before you will be able to see the "Limit Purchase Price Edit Variance" option from their user page.
- The option to set this limit will only be available when viewing users with the Purchasing permission assigned to them.
- For more information on what this feature is used for, see What is a Purchase Price Variance Limit?
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Select the Settings tab from the left hand navigation bar.
Select Manage Users under the Set up & Manage settings.
Locate the user within the list and select them.
Select the Edit Information button on the right-hand side.
From the right-hand side, ensure that "Limit Purchase Price Edit Variance" is toggled On.
Select the drop-down to determine whether the variance will be logged as a currency value or a percentage value.
Enter the variance limit.
Select the blue Save Changes button.