- Managing user roles
- Can I limit access to Procurify
- Creating a unique user account permission settings
Procurify supports customized user access to each section of Procurify including the Settings page. Customize what your users see by toggling permissions off and on for their user roles. The following article outlines how to create a unique user role.
1. Navigate to the SETTINGS tab on the left-hand navigational bar
2. Select Manage Roles & Permissions. Click on the orange + New Role button to add a new custom role.
- Existing roles can be modified or deleted by clicking on the box on the right.
3. Give your role a title and select which sections of Procurify users will have access to. Click the arrows to expand each section and choose the levels of access for your custom role.
- Be sure to select permissions for both General and Settings.
4. If creating a new role, click Add Role to save changes, or the Save button if editing an existing role.
Hovering over each permission icon will give you more context to what the role provides access to.
After your custom role has been saved, apply it to your users.