- Change Vendor name from a PO that's already been created.
- Adjust the Vendor within an existing PO.
- Can I change the Vendor after a Purchase Order has been created
The Purchase Order (PO) will need to be canceled, which will return the items to the Procurement screen. At that point, a new PO must be created for the correct Vendor.
Go to Procure → Purchase Orders
Find the PO you wanted to change and select it
Scroll down and select the red Cancel PO button. This action will put the items back in Procurement.
Go back to Procure → Procurement
Find the item(s) from the PO you just canceled and check the boxes beside them.
Select the drop-down above the item(s) within your Purchasing List.
Select the correct vendor name.
Select the blue Create Purchase Order button.
- Only users with Purchasing and/or Procurement Access will be able to perform these steps.
- If the Purchase Order is Closed, you will need to re-open it, by clicking the blue Re-open button, near Close & Revise.
- How to receive and unreceive items in a Purchase Order
- How to cancel a Purchase Orders that has received items