- Assign Receive access for other Locations
- Assign and remove Procure access for different Locations
- Limit or assign Request access by Location
- Apply or revoke Approve access for users by Location
- Make changes to a User's Permissions by Location
This article refers to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories.
You must be a Superuser or have custom permissions to Manage Users settings to perform the following steps.
Navigate to Settings → Manage Users.
Select the applicable user.
Select the Roles & Permissions tab.
Select the button below the Assigned Locations column beside the permission you would like to adjust.
Check or uncheck the appropriate boxes beside each Location.
Select the blue Assign Selected Locations button.