- Assign Receive access for other Locations
- Assign and remove Procure access for different Locations
- Limit or assign Request access by Location
- Apply or revoke Approve access for users by Location
- Make changes to a User's Permissions by Location
Due to customization, your interface text may differ. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
On the left-hand navigation bar select Settings.
Select Manage Users.
Find the user you want to modify access to and select them.
Select the Roles & Permissions tab.
Select the button below the Assigned Locations column that is beside the permission you would like to adjust.
Check or uncheck the appropriate boxes beside each Location.
Select the blue Assign Selected Locations button.
- Only users with Manage Users access will be able to perform the following steps.