Procurify Suite Bundle Requirements
Only a NetSuite administrator or a user with site bundler permissions can install Procurify. NetSuite permission settings can be accessed by hovering over the Permissions tab and selecting the Set up sub-tab.
WARNING! Before selecting Install in step 4, review the components tab for any bundles you plan to install. As a best practice, you should review the fields that are created and verify that none of the field IDs (not names, but IDs) overlap with fields you already have in your NetSuite account.
Setting up a bundle in NetSuite, using the SuiteBundler
1. Log into NetSuite and hover over Customization on the top navigation bar → SuiteBundler, and select Search & Install bundles (not list)
2. In the Search field KEYWORDS type Procurify
3. Click the Procurify blue link, and it will redirect you to Bundle Details
4. Click Install. If you already have the bundle installed, the next page will ask you if you would like to update the bundle.
5. A status screen will provide you with information about the progress of the install. Depending on your NetSuite setup, the install can take minutes to hours. A green checkmark will appear under the Status column and the Procurify row.