- adding a new user, create new user
- inviting a new user
- how to add a new user
- How do I add a new user to Procurify
- user management
- Select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select Manage Users below the Set up & Manage section.
- Select the + New User button on the left-hand side.
- Type in the First Name, Last Name, and Email of the user.
- Select a Role from the dropdown.
- Select All Locations or Some Locations, depending on which Locations the user needs access to. This step assigns the same set of Locations across all permissions. If you'd like to assign different Locations to different permissions, after completing all the steps in this article, review the article on how to update a user's location permissions.
- If you’d like to add another user, select the Add another checkbox, and select Add User. The form will clear as the first user was added to the system, and you can now input data for another user. If you don’t wish to add another user, skip this step and select Add User to complete the process.
Success! You’ve added a new user.
The following permissions/access must be assigned to ensure the user can access Procurify as needed. See the following articles:
- Superusers and users with Manage User permissions can perform the following steps.
- How to assign a default Department and Location for a user
- Once a user is created in Procurify, the user will immediately be sent an email authentication link, prompting the user to log in to Procurify and set their password.
- If you do not receive an email, please check your Spam or Junk folder to ensure it did not get caught in any filters.