SEO: Can I create a bill without a purchase order? How do I create a bill without a PO?
To create a bill without a Purchase order, use the + New Item button during Bill Creation.
- Navigate to Accounts Payable → Create bill.
- Click Upload to attach an invoice or drag and drop the file into the upload area. (Must be PDF, JPG, or PNG files)
- Fill in the Bill details as applicable
- Click + New Item to add an item.
- Select the applicable approver for this bill and click Submit. Note: Bills will not require an approver if your domain has enabled auto-approve for bills.
- For more on creating bills, see How to create a Bill