SEO: add keywords
This article applies to specific accounting integrations, for the more information please see the main article: Master Data Sync for accounting integrations
What vendor information is synced in Master Data?
The following data points will be synced:
- Vendor name
- Phone number
The following Data points are not synced:
- Preferred status
- PO email automation setting
- Payment terms
- Shipping methods
- Shipping terms
- PDF Label Set
- Other contact information
- Default vendor tax rate
- Vendor payment details are not synced to Procurify
- What is Master Data Sync?
- Syncing Chart of Accounts to Procurify (Master Data Sync)
- If you deactivate a vendor, it will be deleted from Procurify on the next sync.
- Updates made to vendors in QuickBooks Online will be synced over to Procurify