- add info here
SEO: add keywords and phrases to enhance searchability
What is Uline
Uline, a family-owned business, is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial, and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America.
For over 40 years, they have stayed committed to providing their customers with the highest service and quality products.
What are the benefits?
Browse items from Uline
Shop through the Uline portal, and your cart syncs to Procurify, where the items you select will be ready for request order. No more copying and pasting links into your request.
Instant purchase after approval
Once the request is approved, items are purchased straight away through Uline. Requesters no longer need to wait for the Purchasers to place the order.
Automatic P.O. creation
Along with instant purchasing, automatic Purchase Order creation occurs once the Purchase Order is approved. This removes the manual process while increasing accuracy.
How to set up Uline PunchOut with Procurify
Important: To enable ULINE PunchOuts in Procurify, you will need to first reach out to your ULINE account representative for PunchOut credentials to be created.
Uline has a vetting process & acceptance is subject to their approval.
- Contact your account manager at Uline to set up a client account and curate a catalog. Please expect up to 30 days to set up the online catalog with Uline.
Once you've set up your Uline account, contact your Uline account manager and request these details:
- From/Sender ID/UserID (NetworkID)
- From ID Domain
- Shared Secret/Password
- Test and Production Order posting URL
- Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL
- With those credentials, in Procurify, go to the Settings module from the left side menu. Click PunchOut Suppliers.
- Click Set Up under Uline.
Ensure to create a unique group name, group names cannot be duplicated.
Fill in the fields, adding in the credentials received from Uline.
Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL in the Purchase Order Request URL field.
- Selecting a credit card will process order items through Procurify’s Credit Card Reconciliation tool.
- Selecting other payment method will process order items through Procurify’s Accounts Payable Bill Creation module.
- Choose which requesters will have access to the PunchOut using the ‘Group access’ option.
Choose a payment method.
- Note: by using the PunchOut connection, you will no longer have access to direct payment options through the Uline platform. Please consult with your Uline representative on payment options.
Using Uline PunchOut: Requesting items
Note - only one PunchOut Supplier can be added to a Request For Order at a time.
Using the Request for Order form, a requester will select the Supplier Portal button.
- With the Uline PunchOut set up and appropriate access is given to the requester, the Uline PunchOut option will appear under the PunchOut Suppliers table.
- Select a shipping address.
- Click the Proceed button in the Uline row.
Add items to the Uline online cart as normal. When finished, navigate to the cart and click the Submit for approval button.
- Order item details will be automatically brought back to Procurify.
- Choose an account code for each order item, or apply in bulk.
- Submit the request for approval.
- Orders put through to Uline PunchOut get emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of relying on cXML.