- If feature is enabled and disabled, Requesters may need to do a refresh on the Request for order screen if the field is still appearing as required.
SEO: RFO required field. Request for order description field toggle
The mandatory order description field requires requesters to include an order description in the order request form before submitting their request for approval.
What are the benefits?
- Approvers are guaranteed every order has a description attached, allowing more informed approvals.
- Requesters will no longer forget to complete the order description field before submitting their requests.
- The finance team will retain better documentation around every request for audit purposes.
How to enable:
- In Procurify, select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select Customer Request for Order Form.
- The Mandatory order request description toggle will appear at the top of the screen. Toggle the field to Yes to enable.
- User must have access to Setting in order to access the toggle Mandatory order request description.