Setting up Groups in Amazon Account
1. Log in to your Amazon account as an administrator.
2. Hover your mouse over your name and organization name available in the top right of your screen.
3. Select Business Settings from the drop-down.
4. Scroll to the Members section and select Groups.
5. Select the button.
6. Enter a Group name. As a best practice, name your Groups after your Locations within Procurify. Write down the name you've chosen for reference.
Ensure to create a unique group name, group names cannot be duplicated.
7. Select the radio buttons Shared payment methods and Shared addresses, and click the Add Group button. (Please note: the integration will only work if Shared Payment Methods and Share Addresses options are selected.)
- Wait for Amazon to finish creating the group. Once done, your group has been created.
- If you're having issues with this part of the setup process, please contact Amazon's support.
Once you've added a group to Amazon PunchOut, you can create a group an Amazon PunchOut group in Procurify.