What are you able to do as a Requester in Procurify?
Other than just creating order, travel and expense requests, you can also check the status of your orders from the Pending, Approved, Denied, Purchased, to Received stages. Requesters may receive email notifications on the state of their orders, such as if they have been approved, denied, purchased, or received.
- Dashboard Overview
- Order Request
- Travel Request
- Expense Request
- Check the status of your requests
- Replicate an order
- Delete an order
The dashboard shows you the summary of what you have in Procurify, including:
Recent Activity, Recent Comments, and Pending Items - these are your Pending Order Requests, Pending Expense Requests, and Pending Travel Requests
Need to request for an order? Let's create an Order Request.
- Click the Request tab and Select Order
- Click the Request Order button
- Enter the order details, Add New Items, Add from Catalog, or access the Supplier Portal
- Select Submit Request
Going somewhere? Let’s create a Travel Request.
- Click the Request Tab
- Select Travel
- Click on the yellow Request Travel button
- Fill in the appropriate details, and click the Add Trip button
- Click Submit to submit your Travel request for approval
Expense reports are used for off-contract spending and other materials your organization doesn’t buy as often. Let's create a Request for Expense.
- Click on the Request tab and select Expense
- Click on Request Expense
- Input the necessary details
- Once finished, click Submit
Check the status of your requests
In Procurify, it's easy to check the status of your requests. Each of their status pages will show you all your Pending, Approved, and Denied requests. Check your Request Status here.
- Click on Request, then select Order, Travel, or Expense.
- The Order Status page will show all your orders. Different tabs break down what status the order is in.
- Find and select the Request you want to check
Replicate an order
Do you have a recurring order? Use the replicate order functionality to replicate your orders.
Delete an order
Turns out that you don’t need the order you’ve submitted. Don't worry; if your request is still pending, you can delete it!