- receiving a PO
Note: Before creating a purchase order, an order needs to be requested and approved. Once you have created a purchase order and it has been fully received, the purchase order will close and be ready for your Accounts Payable team to pay for the invoice.
1. Click on Receive on the left-hand navigation bar
2. Click on the purchase order number
3. Input how many items have passed or failed inspection. If all items have arrived and passed inspection, click on Accept All. To view the original Purchase Order, click on View PO Details.
4. Click RECEIVE ITEMS
Clicking on the button allows access to Receive Logs, Comments, Packing Slips, and Internal SKUs for each line item.
- You can leave a comment in order to notify and provide context regarding items to anyone within Procurify
- (1) To attach a packing slip, click UPLOAD, or drag the files into the window. Packing Slips will show you any attached packing slips.
- (2) After uploading the packing slip, click on the paperclip icon
- (3) Select which item(s) you want to attach the packing slip to and select ATTACH PACKING SLIPS
- (4) The packing slip will then be visible under the selected line item by going to and selecting Packing Slips
- Assign Internal SKU allows you to add a SKU for that line item