- receiving a PO
Before creating a purchase order, an order must be requested and approved. Once you have created a purchase order and it has been fully received, the purchase order will close and be ready for your Accounts Payable team to pay for the invoice.
1. Select Receive on the left-hand navigation bar
2. Select the purchase order number
3. Input how many items have passed or failed inspection by entering a numerical value in the Pass or Fail text box and select Receive items. If all items have arrived and passed inspection, click on Accept all. To view the original Purchase Order, click on View PO Details.
4. Clicking on the button allows access to Receive Logs, Packing Slips for each line item.
5. (a) To attach a packing slip, click Upload, or drag and drop the files into the window. Packing Slips will show you any attached packing slips.
6. (b) After uploading the packing slip, click on the paperclip icon.
7. (c)Select which item(s) you want to attach the packing slip to and select Attach packing slips.
8. (d) The packing slip will then be visible under the selected line item by going to and selecting Packing Slip.