- Export spend category data, export spend data, export budget category data, Exporting Spend Categories from Procurify
The following article pertains to our New Budgets and does not apply to our Legacy Budgets. See this article for how to identify which version of budgets your domain is currently using.
In this article, we refer to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories. Learn more here.
With the Budget Category Export, you can:
- Export out their budget categories with or without spend data visible
- Customize what fields they want their budget categories to show
- Customize the date range for which budget categories need to be visualized
- Update their budget categories by editing the exported file and reimporting it to Procurify.
You must be a superuser or have custom permissions to access Manage Budget Categories in Settings to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Budget Categories
- Click the Tools button and select Export Budget Categories
- Select the Budget Date Range and the Budget Categories to Export. Important: A Budget Date Range must be selected if you wish to compare data with spending.
- Optional: Select the Format Type. You can choose to edit the format of the CSV files if you wish to show different column headers or a different arrangement of columns.
- Use the toggle to select if you wish to receive a copy of the CSV by email. This will be sent to the email associated with your Procurify log-in.
- Click Export CSV. The export may take a few minutes. Once complete, click the Download CSV button to save the CSV to your computer.
Success! You have exported Budget Categories.