The following article outlines how to set up CDW PunchOut and group access in Procurify.
What are the Benefits?
With CDW Canada & USA PunchOut services, you can:
- Refine your buying procedures
- Consolidate all purchases through one interface
- Minimize human error
- Decrease transactional costs
- Decrease order fulfillment costs (consolidate invoices)
- Improve spend control
- Benefit from one-stop shopping, reporting, and forecasting
Setting up an account with CDW:
- Send an email request to CDW at email@example.com and your CDW account Sales Representative to set up the PunchOut. Please expect up to 4-8 weeks to set up the online catalog with CDW.
- CDW Help Desk will open an Internal Project for tracking and will provide the following PunchOut credentials:
- From/Sender ID/UserID (NetworkID)
- From ID Domain
- Shared Secret/Password
- Test and Production Order posting URL
- Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL
Integrating CDW with Procurify:
- In Procurify, select Settings -> PunchOut Suppliers. Only users with Admin access can select Settings and PunchOut Suppliers.
- Select the Set Up or View button under CDW PunchOut.
- Select + Add New Group.
- Enter the PunchOut Group's name (Will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal. The recommendation is to name the Group by Locations within Procurify).
- Fill in the following fields using the information using the credentials provided by CDW. Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL in the Purchase Order Request URL field.
- If you wish to invite all users to use the PunchOut, click on Edit under Group Access, you can Select All or add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field, and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them) Select Save
- Choose the Bill to address and the payment method used for the Punchout orders.
- If you do not see a Payment Method option, one will need to be created; see How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain.
- Select Complete integration