- Contact integrations team to enable and CX solutions to configure
- (Customer wanting inventory should use ExtendApps and not Codat master data below)
SEO: NetSuite and Procurify flow, NetSuite Overview, What data syncs between Procurify and NetSuite, NetSuite diagrams
What is the NetSuite Integration?
Our NetSuite Integration syncs the following master data from NetSuite to Procurify:
- Account Codes
- Inventory Items (as Catalog Items)
Our integration also syncs the following from Procurify to NetSuite:
- Bills, or
- Purchase Orders and Item Receipt
What are the benefits of using our integration?
Integrating Procurify with NetSuite will:
- maintain your NetSuite data as your true source of information for Vendors and Account Codes.
- sync data to NetSuite, eliminating data entry errors.
NetSuite Integration Workflows
There are multiple workflows for our NetSuite integration and our team is ready to help you identify the best integration workflow for your organization's needs. Below are the most popular ways that our customers have their Procurify-NetSuite integration set up.
NetSuite Bill Sync
To set up this workflow, see How to set up Netsuite Bill Sync
NetSuite Purchase Order and Item Receipt Sync
The Inventory Catalog Sync automates the creation of catalog items in Procurify and updates inventory quantities in NetSuite when they are marked as received in Procurify.
To set up this workflow, see How to set up NetSuite Purchase Order & Item Receipt Sync Integration
Can I sync both Purchase Orders and Bills to NetSuite?
While it is possible to sync both Purchase Orders and Bills to NetSuite, we currently do not recommend this workflow as there are limitations that impact the procure-to-pay workflow. For more information, see this article.