- Contact integrations team to enable and CX solutions to configure
- (Customer wanting inventory should use ExtendApps and not Codat master data below)
SEO: NetSuite and Procurify flow, NetSuite Overview, What data syncs between Procurify and NetSuite, NetSuite diagrams
What is the NetSuite Integration?
Our NetSuite Integration includes a master data sync of the following from NetSuite to Procurify:
- Vendors and payment terms
- Account Codes
- Inventory Items (as Catalog Items)
Our integration also enables you to sync the following from Procurify to NetSuite:
- Bills, or
- Purchase Orders and Item Receipt
What are the benefits of using our integration?
This integration allows you to
- maintain your NetSuite data as your true source of information for Vendors and Account Codes.
- sync data to NetSuite, eliminating data entry errors.
NetSuite Integration Workflows
Here are the common ways that customers have their NetSuite integration set up.
NetSuite Bill Sync
If you wish to sync only Bills to NetSuite, your workflow will function as per the diagram below:
To set up this workflow, see How to set up Netsuite Bill Sync
NetSuite Purchase Order and Item Receipt Sync
If you wish to sync only Purchase Orders and Item Receipts, your workflow will function as per the following diagram.
The Inventory Catalog Sync is an optional feature, which automates the creation of catalog items in Procurify and updates inventory quantities in NetSuite when they are marked as received in Procurify.
To set up this workflow, see How to set up NetSuite Purchase Order & Item Receipt Sync Integration
Can I sync both Purchase Orders and Bills to NetSuite?
While it is possible to sync both Purchase Orders and Bills to NetSuite, we currently do not recommend this workflow as there are limitations that impact the procure-to-pay workflow. For more information, see this article.