- setting up a low balance threshold in Procurify for Spending card
With Procurify’s low balance alert, spending card admins can set custom low balance thresholds that notify them when their organization’s overall spending card funds are running low. Once set up, all users with manage card permissions will receive an email notification by default that the spending card balance is below the threshold. Only admins can set a low balance alert threshold and receive notifications that the balance is below the threshold.
Set a low balance alert threshold:
- In your Procurify account, select Spending Card below Spend.
- Select Manage Cards.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, select the Set threshold blue hyperlink available below Available balance.
- A pop-up window will appear. Enter the threshold amount in the Balance Threshold field.
- Select the Enable toggle to ensure it's enabled.
- Select SAVE.
Update low balance notification settings:
- Select your initial button or profile picture image located at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select your name from the drop-down.
- Select the Notification Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Spending Card Management section and select the arrow beside Spending Card Management.
- Deselect or select the checkbox beside "The balance for your spending cards funding account has dropped below the set alert threshold."
- The email alert will only be sent once when the balance goes below the threshold which be reset when a fund is created and the account balance is above the threshold.
- Only admins can set a low balance alert threshold and receive notifications that the low balance is below the threshold.
- All users with a Manage Card permission will receive an email notification by default that the Spending card balance is below the threshold.
- Spending card is only available to customers with a US bank account.