- Settings up Amazon groups in your Procurify account
The following article outlines how to set up Amazon PunchOut groups in Procurify.
1. In Procurify, select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar. Only users with Admin access can select Settings and select PunchOut Suppliers.
2. Select the Set up or View button beside PunchOut.
4. Enter in the Punchout Groups name (Will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal. The recommendation is to name the Group by Locations within Procurify).
5. Select the appropriate PunchOut domain from the drop-down menu.
6. In a separate webpage (open a new tab), open and log into your Amazon Business Account. Hover your mouse over your name and organization name available in the top right of your screen. Select Business Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the System Integrations section and select Purchasing System.
7. Copy the "From Identity" in cXML and paste it into the Form Identity field in Procurify.
8. Copy the "Shared Secret" in cXML and paste it into the a) You may need to Select Save & a new page will appear where you can complete the following instructions.
10. Select the Requesters you wish to have access to Amazon Punchout (default is ALL requesters)
a) Select Edit
b) If you wish to invite all users, click Select All. To add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them) Select Save
11. Select a Payment Method to be used for Amazon Punchout orders
a) Select a Payment Method from the drop-down menu
b) If you do not see a Payment Method option one will need to be created, see How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain. Click here to learn about what payment methods can be used for Amazon Punchout.
Success! After adding Amazon PunchOut groups to Procurify, you can disable test mode in your domain.