- PunchOut Test Mode must be disabled during Amazon PunchOut set up
The following article outlines how to set up Amazon PunchOut groups in Procurify.
Best Practice: Ensure your payment method for the PunchOut is set up prior to completing the following PunchOut Setup.
- See How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain.
- Click here to learn about what payment methods can be used for Amazon PunchOut.
- Navigate to Settings → PunchOut Suppliers.
- Click the Set-up or View button for Amazon PunchOut.
- Enter a name for the PunchOut Groups. (Displayed when the requester access the PunchOut. The recommendation is to name the Group by Locations within Procurify).
- Select the appropriate PunchOut domain from the drop-down menu.
- Retrieve your Amazon PunchOut Credentials
- Open a new browser window and log into your Amazon Business Account.
- Hover your name/organization name in the top right and click Business Settings.
- Locate and Click Purchasing System near the bottom.
- Copy the "From Identity" in cXML and paste it into the Form Identity field in Procurify.
- Copy the "Shared Secret" in cXML and paste it into the
- Select the Requesters to assign access to Amazon PunchOut (All requesters are assigned by default)
- Select Edit
- If you wish to invite all users, click Select All. To add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them)
- Select Save
- Select a Payment Method to be used for Amazon PunchOut orders
Success! After adding Amazon PunchOut groups to Procurify, you can disable test mode in your domain.