- Enabling Test mode
- Put Amazon account into Test mode
On your Amazon Business account hover over your account name near the top right of the page.
- Select Business Settings from the drop-down Menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the Business Settings page and Select System Integrations
- Select the yellow button Switch to Test mode shown on the right-hand side
- With this option selected your Amazon Account will now be in test mode.
To disable test mode please see the article How to disable test mode on Amazon PunchOut
- Only the Account Admin for the Amazon Business Account can make this change