- E-Mail Notifications from Procurify Not Being Received
- Allowlist, safelist
- I'm not getting emails from Procurify
There are various reasons you may not be receiving email notifications:
- Emails may be directed to your spam/junk folder. Ensure to check these inboxes and mark these emails as not spam/junk.
- Your IT Administrator has not allowlisted the Procurify email domain (@procurify.com); thus, emails from Procurify are blocked from reaching your inbox. Please get in touch with your IT Department to ensure that Procurify is added to an allowlist.
If you do not receive email notifications, you will need to log into Procurify and monitor to see if there are any pending action items.
- You may reach out to Support for assistance around this subject. However, please note that you may get asked to reach out to your IT Department for further assistance.
- Customers who are currently in implementation have notifications disabled until the domain goes live.