The following article outlines how to set up a spending card account. This feature is only available to customers with a US bank account.
Setting up spending cards requires access to your bank account, as well as business information required by US regulations.
As part of setting up spending cards, you will be required to enter the following information:
Business Information, including the business legal name, tax ID/EIN, business phone number, industry
Account Opener Information (Yourself and/or Company Owner): Legal name, job title, phone number, date of birth, email address, last 4 digits of SSN, business address, and an image of ID document (passport/driver's license/ ID card)
Banking Information: Account holder name, account number, routing number, billing address)
Set up steps:
- Navigate to Spending Card → Manage Cards
- Confirm that you agree to Stripe's Service Agreement and Connected Account Agreement
- Link the bank account that will be used for funding spending cards by:
- Logging in to your bank account (instant verification); or
- Manually entering the account information (takes 1-2 business days to verify)
- Select Verify Identity
- Enter your business information.
Verification time may take a few business days. You will receive an email if more information is required. You can check the status by returning to the setup page.
If you opted for manual bank verification, check your banking account statement in the next 1-2 business days and locate two deposits from Procurify, and enter these into Enter Micro Deposits field on the set up page, then click Verify.
Once you've connected your bank account to your Procurify account, you can begin adding funds to the account.
- What are spending cards?
- Please ensure that notifications/alerts for ACH debits and transactions are enabled on your financial institution account.