- PO not syncing to NetSuite from Procurify for vendor reasons
Vendor mismatches occur in the following possible scenarios:
- The vendor has not been synced from NetSuite.
- This vendor does not exist in NetSuite.
- This vendor has not been assigned to the subsidiary allocated to this PO.
- The currency selected for this PO is not an allowable currency under this vendor.
- The vendor name is not an exact match to the vendor record in NetSuite.
- The vendor is Supplier Portal vendor and a duplicate was created when syncing your vendor list from NetSuite.
- the vendor has been created in Netsuite and there is an exact match for this vendor in Procurify.
- there are no duplicates of vendor records within NetSuite or Procurify.
- the currency for the PO matches the allowable currency for this vendor
- the correct subsidiary has been allocated to the PO