- unlinking an account code from a department
- unassign an account code
This article refers to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories.
Ensure there are no open POs or requests pending approval with the assigned account code before unlinking the Account Code.
You must be a Superuser or a user with customized access to Manage Chart of Accounts to complete the following steps.
1. Navigate to Settings → Manage Chart of Accounts under Finance
3. Next to the applicable account code, click the 3-dot options button and select Edit Account Code
5. Use Apply Departments to deselect/unlink the applicable account codes.
7. Click Apply Departments
8. Select Save Account Code
- The error "Account Inactive" will populate when approving or updating any POs or order requests with the deactivated Account Code.
- How to assign an Account Code to a Department