- Failing items that are no longer required
- An item ordered is broken or missing
- Failing items
- Failing returned items
Items should be marked as failed if they do not arrive in satisfactory condition.
- Navigate to the Receive module using the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select the applicable Purchase Order.
- Use the fail column to enter the quantity to fail.
- Click Receive items.
You have successfully failed the items! Please inform your purchasing time to contact the vendor regarding items that did not arrive in satisfactory condition.
- If you are not expecting to receive more items from the Vendor, you can close the Purchase Order by selecting Close PO
- The audit log within the Purchase Order will include details about the failed items.