- SEO: Importing Shipping Address, How to import addresses into Procurify
This article refers to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories.
Important: If you use PunchOuts requiring ShipTo IDs, ensure to send your PunchOut Supplier an updated ShipTo ID list after adding/updating shipping addresses in your domain.
You must be a Superuser or have custom permissions to access your domain settings in Procurify to complete the following steps.
- Navigate to Settings → Import Data
- Next to Shipping Addresses, click Download Template
- Fill in the CSV file and save the file to your computer. Refer to the table below for a guide on filling out the columns. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
- To retrieve Location IDs, see How to export Locations
Use a separate row for each location where a shipping address should be added. (The ALL keyword does not apply to Column A). To add a shipping address to all locations, see below.
- On the Import Data page, next to Shipping Addresses, click Import CSV file.
- Click Upload to select your file.
- Click Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV.
You have successfully finished the import!
Adding a shipping address to all locations
A separate row must be used for each location.
- After retrieving your location IDs, enter each location IDs into a separate row in Column A
- Enter (and copy/paste) the label and address details into each row.