The following article outlines how to sync Bills to QuickBooks Online. Only users with access to Bills in Accounts Payable can complete the following steps.
We recommend syncing bills to QuickBooks Online as soon as they are approved.
- Navigate to the Bills page from the Accounts Payable module in the left navigation bar.
- Click the Approved tab to see approved bills.
- Select the bills to be synced to QuickBooks Online by clicking the checkbox next to them, or select all bills on the page by clicking the topmost checkbox.
- Click the Sync to QuickBooks Online button in the upper right of the screen.
You've successfully synced Bills from Procurify to QuickBooks Online!
Note: PunchOut items that used Credit Card as the payment method, Expenses, and previously synced bills cannot be synced to QuickBooks Online. These bills will be skipped during sync.
- At the current time, there is no automatic sync. The Bill sync is user-controlled and selected as real-time batch sync.
- The user who establishes the sync between Procurify and QuickBooks Online will appear as the one who Syncs the Bills to QuickBooks. To change that user, you must perform the setup steps with the alternate user again.