- Importing new locations
The following article outlines how to import Locations into Procurify. Due to customization, Location and Department may have unique labelling. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
1. Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Location Import.csv
2. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer. View a list of Time Zones.
- If you need to add an extension to a phone number, type in the cell field 778-225-5555 Ext. 123
3. Once done, select SETTINGS→ Import Data
4. Select IMPORT CSV FILE beside Locations
5. Select Browse & Upload CSV
6. Select Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- To download the import template directly from your account. Select Settings → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Locations → and select Download Template.
- Why isn't my CSV formatting saving?
- Why don't my CSV files or import templates match the labelling in my Procurify account?
- Only Superusers are able to import new locations
- View a list of Time Zones
- How to add a new Location manually
- Import Data into Procurify