The following article is part of a series on connecting NetSuite to Procurify. This article does not pertain to our integration that only syncs Bills to NetSuite. For more information, see NetSuite Integration Overview.
The following steps outline how to automate inbound data flows for Purchase Orders (POs) and Receive Logs from Procurify to NetSuite.
1. In NetSuite, hover over the Procurify tab → Configuration and select Configurations
2. On the Procurify Configurations page, Select Settings next to the appropriate domain
3. Click the tab Inbound Data Flows and select Schedule/Execute under the Action column for either Purchase Order or Item Receipt Lines.
4. Select Edit
5. On the right side of this page, Update the Status drop-down on the right hand side from Not Scheduled to Scheduled to automate your sync. If you'd prefer to sync your data manually, set the Status drop-down to Not Scheduled.
6. Select the checkbox titled Deployed on the left side of this screen.
7. At the bottom of the screen, update the Schedule to match your desired timeline. Select either Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Enter a Start Date and select Save. If you wish to update the sync manually, select Single Event and Save.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 to schedule an inbound data flow for Item Receipt Lines.
You have successfully setup the NetSuite integration! To view related articles and access the FAQ, click here.
- The Active checkbox allows you to turn off the sync between NetSuite and Procurify.
- As per NetSuite, both Inbound and Outbound schedules will NOT run as scheduled in the NetSuite sandbox. Any inbound syncs need to be run manually and any outbound syncs will either manually run or will run when you save the account/vendor/payment term record in NetSuite.