Requirements for Configuring the NetSuite Integration
- The NetSuite integration allows for one or more Procurify domains to be configured. If you are using the pricing plan NetSuite Oneworld, only one connection per Procurify domain is permitted.
- After setting up the Procurify Bundle in Step 1, a new tab entitled Procurify will appear within the top-most NetSuite menu. If you do not see the tab, click here.
- For more information on the NetSuite Integration, click here.
- Advanced Receiving must be enabled in your NetSuite account before you can proceed with setup. How to enable Advance Receiving in NetSuite.
1. In NetSuite, hover over the Procurify tab → Configurations and select Configuration
2. A checkbox will appear at the top of the screen titled Vendor Sync Default Value. This checkbox controls whether a new vendor record created in NetSuite will have their Sync to Procurify checkbox automatically checked true or not. Checking the Vendor Sync Default Value box sets the vendor default to true.
3. Select Create New Configuration. The integration allows for one or more connections to be configured (one connection per Procurify domain that will be connected to one or more NetSuite subsidiaries, if using NetSuite OneWorld).
4. Enter the Procurify domain and the Procurify username and password. Select Save and Continue. What is a Procurify domain?
- Domain = the full web address including HTTPS portion
- Username = email address of a Superuser in Procurify domain, likely NetSuite user email address that was created
- Password = password associated with the email address/user login
Note: If you receive an error message: "Connection Failed - Unable to communicate with Procurify." Please check your credentials and try again error message, and you have recently had a refresh on either your Procurify or NetSuite instances; you may need to create the Procurify/NetSuite user again following the process.
5. On the following configuration page, Subsidiaries allows the user to select which subsidiaries apply to the specified Procurify domain. One or more subsidiaries may be selected. All vendors and accounts marked to sync that is attached to these subsidiaries will sync over to this one Procurify domain. Select the subsidiary or subsidiaries and select Save.
6. The integration will always sync Purchase Orders created after the day of the initial integration setup. The date inputted in the IMPORT FROM field will determine after the initial setup date when the Purchase Order will begin to sync. Input a TRANSACTION PREFIX. The transaction prefix is important if you are connecting multiple domains, to identify which domains the transaction has been synced from.
7. From the Account Item tab, choose a tax schedule. This tab will only appear if Advanced Taxes is enabled in NetSuite.
8. Select the Miscellaneous Costs tab to configure the field mapping from Procurify to NetSuite. Select the appropriate fields and select Save.
You've configured NetSuite Integration Settings! Continue the setup process by Configuring Outbound Data Flows.