Requirements for Configuring the NetSuite Integration
- The NetSuite Integration allows for one or more Procurify domains to be configured. If you are using the pricing plan NetSuite Oneworld, only one connection per Procurify domain is permitted.
- After setting up the Procurify Bundle in Step 1, a new tab entitled Procurify will appear within the top-most NetSuite menu. If you do not see the tab, click here.
- For more information on the NetSuite Integration, click here.
1. In NetSuite, hover over the Procurify tab → Configurations and select Configuration
2. Select Create New Configuration
3. Select the NetSuite Subsidiary. Type the Procurify Domain, Procurify Username, and Password in the respective fields. Select Save and Continue.
4. Input a transaction prefix. The transaction prefix is important if you are connecting multiple domains, to identify which domains the transaction has been synced from.
5. From the Account Item tab, choose a tax schedule. This tab will only appear if Advanced Taxes is enabled in NetSuite.
6. Select the Miscellaneous Costs tab to configure the field mapping from Procurify to NetSuite. Select the appropriate fields and select Save.
You've configured NetSuite Integration Settings! Continue the setup process by Configuring Outbound Data Flows.