- Assign Catalog Permissions by user
- Assign Catalog Permission by Department
- Filter Catalog items by User
- Filter Catalog items by Department
- Select Settings
- Select Catalog Item Access
- Turn the Catalog Permissions toggle to
- Notice the tabs Users & Departments
- Assign users by name to the departments or departments to the user by clicking the check-boxes by the names
- Once all users or departments have been assigned, click the icon
- You must have Superuser access to assign catalog permissions.
- When you make changes from here, they take effect immediately.
- If you are not the primary user managing Product Catalog, it is best to check in with them first as these controls take priority over any Department Tag assignment within Product Catalog.