The Superuser role is a role designed for administrators in Procurify. Typically, this role is assigned to team members involved in setting up the Procurify domain and maintaining it. To learn more about Superuser workflows and relevant articles, review the category Champions & Superusers.
Superuser Standard Responsibilities:
- Adding new users
- Deactivating and reactivating users
- Activating and deactivating Approval Delegation for other users
- Set up budgets for the new fiscal year
- Adding a new Locations
- Removing an existing Location
- Adding a new Department
- Removing Departments
- Changing the company approval routing structure
- Access and view the Reports module
- Setup and modify SSO options from the Settings page
What Superusers cannot do in Procurify:
- Approve an order on someone else's behalf
- Modify data for Purchase Orders (POs) or Requests that are locked (closed or final approved)
- Gain visibility into someone's spend information (unless granted Approver View Access)
- View Budgets on the Dashboard (unless made an Approver for the Location/Department)
- Currently, Superusers are the only users that can create new locations in Manage Locations.
- The Superuser role is not modifiable- meaning if you add new locations, the Superuser role will not have the new locations added to their request/procure permissions. To work around this, you must convert the user into a custom role first and add back the Superuser role.