The Superuser role is a role designed for administrators in Procurify. Typically, this role is assigned to team members setting up and maintaining the Procurify domain. To learn more about Superuser workflows and relevant articles, review the category Champions & Superusers. This article refers to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories.
Superuser Standard Responsibilities:
- Adding new users
- Deactivating and reactivating users
- Activating and deactivating Approval Delegation for other users
- Set up budgets
- Adding a new Locations
- Removing an existing Location
- Adding a new Department
- Removing Departments
- Changing the company approval routing structure
- Access and view the Reports module
- Setup and modify SSO options from the Settings page
What Superusers cannot do in Procurify:
- Approve an order on someone else's behalf
- Modify data for closed Purchase Orders (POs) or final-approved Requests.
- View Budgets on the Dashboard (unless made an Approver for the Location/Department)
- Currently, Superusers are the only users that can create new locations in Manage Locations.
- The Superuser role is not modifiable- meaning if you add new locations, the Superuser role will not have the new locations added to their request/procure permissions. To work around this, you must convert the user into a custom role first and add back the Superuser role.