The following article outlines how to link Slack to Procurify to receive Procurify notifications within Slack. Notifications sent via Slack include Request for Orders/Travel/Expenses, Approvals for Order/Travel/Expenses and Procurify Comments and Messages. Once you set up the Slack Integration, it will create a channel within your existing company Slack account. This should appear under the Apps section.
1. Go into SETTINGS → Integrations
2. Select the VIEW button beside Slack
3. Select SYNC UNLINKED USERS to link all users to Slack, or alternatively locate the specific user and select the drop-down field beside their name. Type their name into the field, and click on the name of the user. Slack will sync automatically.
Success! You've successfully linked Procurify to Slack.
To access notification settings visible below, on the Procurify web app select your name at the top-right hand side of the screen, select Account and select the Notification Settings tab.
- The user needs access to Settings → Integrations.
- It is important to note that the Slack channel does not allow you to communicate or action directly from the app; instead, it is a hyperlink that takes you to the Procurify platform.